Why do we call ourselves #superagile at Concise? Change is the only constant in business. Superior knowledge is not enough to stay ahead of the curve.
Why do we call ourselves #superagile at Concise? Change is the only constant in business. Superior knowledge is not enough to stay ahead of the curve. Responding and adapting fast while maintaining the highest quality is deeply integrated into our culture and mindset. Our processes and technical solutions are designed for achieving minimal time-to-market.
Agility is a widely overused term and claims of being #superagile need buzzword-free proof in the form of actual facts. Here are some of ours:
- It takes less than five minutes for a developer's commit to become a production update in a system with millions of users (continuous deployment!)
- Our testing strategy balances unit, integration and E2E tests to maximize regression detection and minimize test maintenance
- We invisibly turn large monoliths into micro-services by gradual integration of legacy systems with newer components
- All of our architectures support adding new features without potentially breaking existing ones
- We develop in master branch with over 30 developer projects, no mess with branching and merging.
- Our full-stack teams are in charge of production environment. Developers feel direct responsibility for every line of code written which guarantees the highest quality
- Our teams are autonomous - minimal amount of time spent on coordination and chains of communication
- Development teams switch priorities from one market to another in a day with no stress
- All of our customers have highlighted our ability to improve their business processes
- We start new products by scoping and delivering fully operational MVP-s in 2 weeks
- We take full responsibility for the whole solution life-cycle by measuring and adjusting our technical approach in correlation with the client's business growth
Creating best-in-class technical solutions and converting challenges into business success is what excites us most and provides the greatest satisfaction to both our customers and developers.